Missions of ComUE, project leader of Operation Campus
- To provide overall leadership of the project, in association with the contracting authorities, coordinate the various funding partners, operators and beneficiaries of Operation Campus, be the single point of contact for the State and all partners involved in implementing the project.
- To formalise a city-wide buildings and development strategy for campuses in the context of a large-scale consultation.
- To define the perimeter, objectives and resources for each of the operations in the university part of the project.
- To support the legal and financial commitments made (contracts and agreements) in relation to Operation Campus with third parties, in its own name, and on behalf of the institutions.
- To provide oversight of development operations funded by the State that come under the university part of the project.
Organisation of the dedicated team
Senior Management of Operation Campus
- Project Manager (supervision and running of superstructure and development operations, control and coordination, consultation)
- Operations Manager (supervision and running of superstructure and development operations, control and coordination, consultation)
- Operations Officer (strategy and development, programming)
- Chief Project Architect (architectural, landscaping and urban planning requirements, communication)
- Operations and Finance Director
- Financial and Administrative Assistant (monitoring accounts and checking invoices)
- Lawyers (administrative and legal affairs, public procurement)